Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2016

Just for fun 😁😁

💁Sonia Gandhi met the Queen of England in her palace
💁Sonia: *"Your Majesty, any tips you can give me to stay in power, the way you have been for so long...?"*
👩 Queen, *"Well, the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."*
💁Sonia frowned, and then asked, *"But how do I know the people around me are intelligent.....?"*
👩The Queen: *"Easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."*
👩The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. *"David Cameron, would u come in here, please....?"*
💂David Cameron walked into the room and said, *"Yes, ma'am..?"*
👩The Queen smiled and said, *"Answer me this please, David. Your mother and father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it...?"*
💂Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, *"That would be me, ma'am."*
👩 *"Very good! Thank you, David ! Now U can go"* said the Queen. Then she turned to Sonia with a smile and said *"See.......!!!"*
💁Now its Sonia's turn to apply the same logic....Went back to India and asked Rahul.....!
💁 *"Rahul, answer this for me.Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother & it's not your sister.Who is it...?"*
👮 *"I'm not sure,"* said Rahul Gandhi . *"Let me get back to you on that one..."*
👮Rahul Gandhi went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer...Finally, he ran into 👴Narendra Modi.
HE asked, *"Narendrabhai, can you answer this for me? Your mother & father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it....?"*
👴Narendra Modi answered, *"That's easy, it's me....!"*
👮Rahul Gandhi said, *"Thanks!"* Then he went back to Sonia. *"I did some thinking and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Narendra Modi..."*
💁Sonia slapped him....
and shouted -
*"No..! You dumb idiot....!*
*"It's David Cameron"*
😂 😂😂😂!" 😂😂!" 😂😂!

No comments:

Post a Comment